As you may know, I a a big fan of colouring pages for adults and teens. I find them really relaxing and they help me switch off from the everyday stresses of the modern world and do something that is screen free and that I enjoy. With the new year almost upon us, I have been looking at inspirational quotes colouring pages for adults and kids. These combine my love for colouring and my passion for a great inspirational quote.
I have to say that I have been a fan of inspirational quotes since my second job. My boss had them everywhere and I stopped thinking of them as corny and started to think of them as positive affirmations. I currently have quote a few around my home including “Dream Big”, “Choose Joy”, “Create” and “You are so loved” and this is just the ones I can see sitting down to type this!
2 Free Inspirational Colouring Pages for you to print
Celebrate your new year’s resolutions or intentions with these simple, but ace inspirational quotes colouring pages for adults and kids. I have a couple for you of my own.
In addition to those two free printables I have rounded up some great inspirational quotes colouring pages from around the web.
Inspirational Quotes Colouring Pages
- Dream catcher
- Color my heart happy
- Today is going to be awesome
- You are always
- Follow your heart
- Mandalas and more
- Your dream does not have an exploration date
- Everything will be OK
- Dr Seuss inspirational quotes
- The world smiled
- Do all things with love
- Today is Going to Be Awesome
- What ever our souls
- Helen Keller Quote
- We rise by lifting others
- Just let it go
- Have Courage and Be Kind
- Dream it, Do it
- So lucky
- You are my sunshine
- Wherever you go, Go with your heart
- Hello Lovely
- What are you doing for others?
- If you can be anything, be kind
- You belong among the wild flowers
- Those who say it cannot be done should never interrupt those doing it
- The Heavens Declare the Glory of God
- Choose hope today
- Do all things with kindness
- Your dream does not have an expiration date
- Never be afraid to trust
- It always seems impossible until it is done
- Dance like nobodies watching…
- Colour my heart with kindness
- Take a moment to breathe
- I love everything about you
- Everything will be okay
- Positive thinking will let you do everything better
If you like these colouring pages, then take a look at my others:
Colouring Books to buy with Inspirational Quotes
We are currently loving using Staedtler Triplus colour pens (UK Link/US Link) – they do not bleed through the paper, which is great for adults and kids and they are really bright. Plus you can get different nib sizes. I also love the way they stand up in the packaging, so you can see the colours.