- Painting doesn't always have to do done with a paintbrush and by using carpet squares you are introducing new textures to your child.
- I love the idea of painting with water pistols. it would be fab to cover the fence with paper and it would be great fun too.
- If you want to contain the mess to a specific area, they way not try ball painting in the paddling pool. This is on our to do list for the summer holidays.
- We love sidewalk or pavement paint. it is so easy to make your own and is just so much fun and a different take on just using chalk
- How about using bouncing balls to paint with. This is another activity on our summer to do list. It is a great skill to pick up wet and slippy bouncing balls.
- My boys love to feel paint between their toes and we often make footprint wrapping paper.
- When you are feeling a little more adventurous, then give this fantastic Ice cube painting with insects ago. It is is wonderful activity that would be perfect for a warm summer day.
I am happy to be participating in HOP FOR HOPE, which is a blog hop dedicated to Savannah Hope who is the new daughter of Heather from Crayon Box Chronicles. Savannah Hope was diagnosed in utero with life-threatening birth defect of the diaphragm, congenital diaphragmatic hernia. You can read more of Savannah Hope’s journey here.
You can also connect with Heather & Savannah Hope here: