I love making the most of what we have and that is what Fabulously Frugal is all about for me this week. Making the most of things that we already have in the home and recycling or upcycling them to make playsets.
10 Recycled Playsets
- Portable recycled marble run by Milk, Crafts and Honesty
- DIY Dinosaur Playset by Sunny Day Family
- Paper plate Thor Helmet by Crafts on Sea
- Lolly stick harmonica by Housing a Forest
- Cereal Box Robot by Kids Activities Blog
- DIY Raincatcher by Mum in the Mad House
- Milk Bottle Rackets by Laughing Kids Learn
- Kindness postcards by Growing book by book
- DIY Lightsaber from In Lieu of Preschool
- Milk Jug Toss by Creative Connections for Kids
Do you have a post that is about thrifty parenting, decorating or lifestyle. One that is about frugal food or crafts and art. or even a post about making the post of what you have, then please do link up. Each week we make sure we pin the post, feature some on our facebook pages and then we each have a round up on a Sunday.
Let’s all share that being frugal can be fabulous.