Remembrance Sunday seems to have jumped up on me this year. I think due to having half term a week late. I love to use the time that we craft as a family to talk about things and making poppy crafts with the boys always gives me the opportunity to discuss the need for remembrance day and this year has even more significance after our visit to the site of the Armistice over the summer.
- Paper poppy – No time for flashcards
- Poppy pinwheel – Craft caravan
- Cake case poppies – Making boys men
- Cork printed poppy – J Daniels 4 Mom
- Art and craft poppy project – My buddies and I
- Flanders Poppy Field – Momstown
- Poppy garland – Domestique Goddesque
- Tissue paper poppy – A Thrifty Mum
- Remembrance day cookies – Life at the Zoo
- Remembrance Wreath- Rainy day mum
- Salt painting a poppy – Playful learners
We have also made Pinwheel Poppies
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links, I will make a small commission (hopefully enough to keep me in tea all year) – at no extra cost to you! This allows me to keep creating and sharing free tutorials and content for you. Thank you!