Last year we visited the poppy installation at the Tower of London, which really got the boys interested in Poppies and their significance. Also Maxi has been studying the first world war in topic this term, so poppy crafts for remembrance have been at the forefront of our mind.
We have been busy crafting with poppies ourself and I thought I would share 11 Poppy crafts for remembrance day.
11 Poppy crafts for Remembrance Day
- Paper plate Poppies by Laughing Kids Learn
- Cake case poppy wreath from Mama Papa Bubba
- Melted wax crayon poppies by me!
- Watercolour poppy wreath by nurturestore
- A Pin free Poppy from Mama Papa Bubba
- Foam hair poppy from Mama Papa Bubba
- Fingerprint poppies by Crafty Morning
- Cupcake liner poppy by The Preschool Toolbox
- Pinwheel poppies by The Mad House
- Clay poppies by Buggy and Buddy
- Potato Print Poppies by Sun Hats and Wellie Boots
If you like these, then why not take a look at last years 11 poppy crafts for remembrance day
We also love these poppy lanterns from Sunhats and Wellie Boots
For more learning resources about Remembrance Day,the Royal British Legion has a free Remembrance Day learning pack and wall chart.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links, I will make a small commission (hopefully enough to keep me in tea all year) – at no extra cost to you! This allows me to keep creating and sharing free tutorials and content for you. Thank you!