I love Easter. It really is a wonderful time of the year. A time of renewal, a time for rejoicing and also new beginnings. I love to decorate our home with the changes of seasons and Easter is no exception.
I also love how our decorations are building up and being added to over the years. Most of them are homemade and hold lots of memories and none of them were expensive. My top tip is to buy them after Easter is over in the sales and put them away for next year, just remember where you have stored them!
Frugal decorating ideas for Easter
- Mini Easter Bucket by Mama Bee Simple
- DIY Easter Egg Garland by The Jenny Evolution
- Bunny Garland from Pieces of Me
- Paper Straw Easter Bunnies from The Silly Pearl
- Peeps table decorations by Delicate Construction
- Easter Egg Tree from Sweet Floweret
- Simple wooden cross by Mom on the move
- Washi tape easter garland by Mum in the Mad House
- Easter Bunny Wreath by The Chirping Moms
- Easter Bunny silhouette craft by See Vanessa Craft
- Washi tape covered eggs by Mum in the Mad House
- Easter Egg Wreath from Two Princesses and a Menagerie
- Footprint bunny easter canvass from Fun Handprint Art
- Carrot Door Hanger from Ballard Bunch
- Felted Egg Chicks by Mum in the Mad House
Do you have a post that is about thrifty parenting, decorating or lifestyle. One that is about frugal food or crafts and art. or even a post about making the post of what you have, then please do link up. Each week we make sure we pin the post, feature some on our facebook pages and then we each have a round up on a Sunday.
Let’s all share that being frugal can be fabulous.
Please take a look at my fab co hosts and their posts, Cass at Dairy of a Frugal Family, A Thrifty Mum, Emma at Mum’s Savvy Savings and Becca from Bare Feet of the Dashboard to see if you have been featured.