Can you feel Spring in the air yet? I think I can and I have started thinking about Spring crafts for kids and spring crafts for preschoolers. We have a fabulous selection of crafts that kids will love here. I love Spring, the garden is filled with vibrant colour after a long, cold winter and the days are getting longer fast. I LOVE spring because it means more outdoor time, butterflies, birds, bugs, flowers and spring showers.
I am a huge fan of seasonal crafts with toddlers and children. It gives you a great opportunity to discuss new things and also celebrate the changing seasons and these are all spring themed. We have a huge resource of easy peasy Spring crafts and activities whether it be pom pom sheep, tree craft, or cake case daffodils you are looking for.
Perhaps you need more crafting projects, then take a look at our 50 low cost or no cost Spring Activities which are perfect for bored jars. The fact that it also includes chores will encourage the children to make sure that you never hear “I’m bored” again! There really is something for kids of all ages here including easy craft seasonal fun activities.
If flowers are your thing, then make sure you check out all our flower craft for kids to make here.
20 Fun and Adorable Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easy Cupcake Liner Poppy Craft from pintsizedtreasures.com
- Button Flower Bouquet: DIY Crafting Tutorial from themagiconions.com
- Coiled Cardboard Tube Caterpillar from craftsbyamanda.com
- Cute And Simple Doily Chick Craft from iheartcraftythings.com
- DIY Hot Air Balloon from ohmy-creative.com
- Beautiful Suncatcher Mandalas Nature Craft And Symmetry Activity from alittlepinchofperfect.com
- Bug Paper Toys from easypeasyandfun.com
- DIY Egg Carton Flower Crown from hellowonderful.co
- Black Glue And Watercolor Resist Rainbow Craft from iheartcraftythings.com
- Little Bugs Recycled Lid Craft For Kids from alittlepinchofperfect.com
- Wooden Spoon Bee Craft from easypeasyandfun.com
- Kid-Made DIY String Art Flower Cards from hellowonderful.co
- Love Bug Craft from smartschoolhouse.com
- Waffle Cone Garden from smartschoolhouse.com
- The Grouchy Ladybug Craft For Kids (with Free Printable) from buggyandbuddy.com
- Paper Bag Crafts from redtedart.com
- Paper Plate Lady Bugs from craftsbyamanda.com
- Bug Party Hats from freekidscrafts.com
- Spring Crafts For Kids: Nest And Baby Bird Craft from buggyandbuddy.com
- Citrus Stamped Canvas Art Project For Kids from busymommymedia.com
brilliant resource – i love the hot air balloons they are really cute. I love how much lighter the nights are getting now – a sure sign Spring is around the corner.
So many adorable crafts to chose from. Thank you for sharing!
I think the ladybird is great for younger children, but I am really taken with the hot air balloon as we have an aviation pioneer in our ancestry.
Brilliant list of crafts and this I shall pass onto my colleagues at school
Thanks for putting together a great resource. I love the bumble bee cones. Spring is a wonderful time to craft, all the bright colours are inspiring after a dark and dull winter.
Such a wonderful round up of crafts out there, I am trying to do all our activities with the children staying here on spring at the moment so I’ll be taking a good look at these.
These look fantastic. Going to give these a go with Aria. Simple to do but look great. x
I adore that paper balloon, such a clever idea
So many ideas to choose from here Jen – I love how bright and fun they all look x x
Oh these are gorgeous! Love the bright colours!
These look great – Boo’s obsessed with split pins at the moment (pretty sure I was when I was 5!) so we’ll be working our way through these over the coming weeks