There is no need to just keep your wooden clothespins just for hanging clothes. Oh no, there are so many more uses for them than just that. Take a look at these inspiring creative clothespeg crafts ideas. There really is a clothespin craft for all ages and abilities here.
I love wooden clothespegs. I adore that they are so tactile and fun to create with plus they are so much better for the environment than plastic pegs. Today I will be sharing some Clothespin Crafts Ideas that will inspire you to create your own use for the humble clothespin. One of our favourite ever crafts uses clothespegs and this is the one the boys always want to replicate.
Fun and Creative Clothespin Crafts Ideas
20 Fun and Creative Clothespin Crafts Ideas
- DIY Summer Clothespin Wreath from thehappierhomemaker.com makes a fabulous and totally customisable wreath for your door. It can be painted to coordinate your decor or simply adjusted for the season.
- Colourful Clothespin Trivets from dreamalittlebigger.com These skillets not only protect your table, but they are colourful too. They would make a great new home gift and can be personalised to the colour of your choice.
- Easy DIY Nautical Clothespin Candle Holder from lifeovercs.com I am a big fan of candles and this holder looks fantastic. Again easy to change the colours on and would make a lovely gift.
- Clothespins Made Over: DIY Glitter Clips from blog.consumercrafts.com I can see so many used for these glitter tape clips and don’t worry you don’t use actually glitter to make them, so they are mess-free too.
- Storage Shelf from Country Living. I need one of these in my laundry room for all of those odd socks!
- DIY Clothespin Number Line from fantasticfunandlearning.com This simple to make number line is a really great hands-on learning tool
- Clothespin Car: An Easy To Make Boredom Buster Craft For A Rainy Day! from craftsbyamanda.com These little cars are so fun to wheel across the floor or roll down a homemade ramp. You can even decorate them if you like using paint or markers and are a great craft idea for preschool art time.
- DIY Clothespin Necklace from destinationdecoration.com You would never guess this gorgeous piece o jewellery was made from a clothes peg. I need to make these for gifts.
- Clothespin Angel Ornament DIY from momdot.comT his craft is super easy. A child from almost any age can paint and parents can do the glue gun, plus it uses my favourite sparkly pipe cleaners.
- Bunny Clothespins DIY from club.chicacircle.com
- Craft These Quirky Paper Puppets from momsandcrafters.com These are just totally irresistible and perfect to make and then to enjoy for hours and hours of make-believe play inspired by them and their character.
- DIY Colorblock Clothespin Clips from lovelyindeed.com These clips look so on-trend, yet they are so simple to make. Perfect for using leftover paint from decorating projects.
- Washi Tape Clothespins from thesassylife.com A super simple mess-free way to jazz up those plain clothes pegs. Get together with your friends and share out the washi tape.
- DIY Wooden Clothespin Cake Toppers from ruffledblog.com These have to be seen to be believed. Absolutely adorable.
- Kissing Clothespin Caketopper from thehousethatlarsbuilt.com So easy and simple. I thought it’d be nice as a cake topper or on favour bags.
- Ombre Painted Clothespins To Help You Organize Your Daily Tasks from acharmingproject.com I love anything that helps me get on top of organisation and these are ace and inexpensive.
- DIY Headphone Clips from lifeloveliz.com These are fun yet oh so practical. Every household needs some of these headphone clips.
- Showcase Photos With DIY Santa Belt Clothespins from cutefetti.com Oh wow, a fun festive take on a photo holder. I need a whole load of these for popping on the Christmas tree.
- DIY Stained Clothespins from hellobee.com These would be just adorable as manipulatives for children to play with. I can see them in a whole rainbow of colours in a little ones treasure basket.
- DIY Clothespin Trivets from thecountrychiccottage.net A a fun kids craft that is perfect to give as a gift. They are super easy to make and useful as well! They would be a great craft to make with a scout group as well.
I love how versatile they are and just how amazing some of these crafts look. I know that my niece would love to make washi clothes pegs with glitter on for keeping all her papers together.