There is nothing more relaxing for me than a bath. It is the one place I can lock the door and have some peace and these relaxing DIY bath soaks are the perfect addition to bathtime. Even better you know exactly what is in them and they are inexpensive and make the perfect homemade gifts.
DIY Bath Soaks
Once you have made a bath soak you will never go back to buying one. I love the fact that they are so customisable and versatile. As they are so simple to make they are the perfect DIY gift for children to make. So why not make your bath a decadent treat and turn it into a spa experience in your own home with these easy natural recipes which will help soothe skin and relieve tension.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links, I will make a small commission (hopefully enough to keep me in tea all year) – at no extra cost to you! This allows me to keep creating and sharing free tutorials and content for you. Thank you!
Materials to make bath soaks and kits
20 Relaxing DIY Bath Soaks
- Fresh Snow: All-Natural Moisturizing Detox Bath Soak from brendid.com
- DIY Vanilla Bath Soak Recipe from positivelysplendid.com
- DIY Epsom Salt Bath Soak from lizmarieblog.com
- Rosemary Chamomile Detox Bath Soak Recipe from brendid.com
- DIY Healing Epsom Salt Bath Benefits from helloglow.co
- Make Stress-Relieving Lavender-Magnesium Bath Soak from bybrittanygoldwyn.com
- Rose Petal Bath Soak – DIY Tub Tea Bags from amagicalmess.com
- Sports Soak For Sore Muscles from happinessishomemade.net
- DIY Bath Salts from cleanandscentsible.com
- Homemade Rose Petal Bath Salts And Foot Soak from myfrugaladventures.com
- Lemon & Lavender Salt Soak from happinessishomemade.net
- Bath Soak Tutorial: Make Your Own Spa-like Bath Product from blog.consumercrafts.com
- DIY Vanilla Sugar Cookie Body Scrub + Soak from helloglow.co
- Rosemary Lemon Bath Salts from mom4real.com
- Make Baked Bath Salts from bybrittanygoldwyn.com
- DIY Epsom Salt Detox Bath from rootandrevel.com
- Beauty DIY Lavender Vanilla Bath Soak Recipe from dearcreatives.com
- Homemade Vaporizing Bath Soak Recipe from thehomespunhydrangea.com
- Homemade Oatmeal Bath Soak With Lavender from theclassychapter.com
- DIY Back Pain Relief Bath Soak from musthavemom.com
As someone that has terrible reactions with lots of things in products including SLS, I love that I can simply make relaxing bath soaks with just a base of a few ingredients. I live that I know that none of them contain any nasties and that I know exactly what is in each. Plus you can have a different bath soak depending on needs and mood.