There is nothing more relaxing for me than a bath. It is the one place I can lock the door and have some peace and these relaxing DIY bath soaks are the perfect addition to bathtime. Even better you know exactly what is in them and they are inexpensive and make the perfect homemade gifts.
DIY Homemade Bath Soaks
Once you have made a bath soak you will never go back to buying one. I love the fact that they are so customisable and versatile. As they are so simple to make they are the perfect DIY gift for children to make. So why not make your bath a decadent treat and turn it into a spa experience in your own home with these easy natural recipes which will help soothe skin and relieve tension and are easily made at home.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links, I will make a small commission (hopefully enough to keep me in tea all year) – at no extra cost to you! This allows me to keep creating and sharing free tutorials and content for you. Thank you!
Materials to make the best homemade bath soaks and kits
Over 20 Relaxing DIY Homemade Bath Soaks
- Fresh Snow: All-Natural Moisturizing Detox Bath Soak from brendid.com
- DIY Vanilla Bath Soak Recipe from positivelysplendid.com
- DIY Epsom Salt Bath Soak from lizmarieblog.com
- Rosemary Chamomile Detox Bath Soak Recipe from brendid.com
- Cleopatra’s Milk Bath DIY from Marvelous Mrs P
- DIY Aromatherapy Bath OIl that Foams from Me
- DIY Healing Epsom Salt Bath Benefits from helloglow.co
- Make Stress-Relieving Lavender-Magnesium Bath Soak from bybrittanygoldwyn.com
- Rose Petal Bath Soak – DIY Tub Tea Bags from amagicalmess.com
- Sports Soak For Sore Muscles from happinessishomemade.net
- DIY Bath Salts from cleanandscentsible.com
- Homemade Rose Petal Bath Salts And Foot Soak from myfrugaladventures.com
- Lemon & Lavender Salt Soak from happinessishomemade.net
- Bath Soak Tutorial: Make Your Own Spa-like Bath Product from blog.consumercrafts.com
- DIY Vanilla Sugar Cookie Body Scrub + Soak from helloglow.co
- DIY Foaming Bath Melts with Lavender from me!
- Rosemary Lemon Bath Salts from mom4real.com
- Make Baked Bath Salts from bybrittanygoldwyn.com
- DIY Epsom Salt Detox Bath from rootandrevel.com
- Beauty DIY Lavender Vanilla Bath Soak Recipe from dearcreatives.com
- Homemade Vaporizing Bath Soak Recipe from thehomespunhydrangea.com
- Homemade Oatmeal Bath Soak With Lavender from theclassychapter.com
- DIY Back Pain Relief Bath Soak from musthavemom.com
As someone that has terrible reactions to lots of things in products including SLS, I love that I can simply make relaxing homemade bath soaks with just a base of a few ingredients. I know that none of them contains any nasties and that I know exactly what is in each. Plus you can have a different bath soak depending on needs and mood.
Great ideas 🙂 So many ways to do bath soaks. I will try the second one
I really like that you always try to make kids part of everything you create! It’s so inspiring and relaxing to know that one still can create AND take care of the kids at the same time 🙂