Sponsored Video: New TOTAL Greek Yoghurt Advert 2013 and my ultimate rocky road recipe 1
- Line a 12 by 10 inch tin with cling film or lightly grease a silicone baking tin with butter.
- Melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a bowl over just simmering water. Do not stir very often.
- Meanwhile crush the digestive biscuits and chop apricots if you are using them.
- Once the chocolate has melted allow to cool for approx 10 minutes, then add the yogurt and stir.
- Then add the biscuits, dried fruit and half the marshmallows.
- Put the mixture in the tin and the remaining marshmallows on top.
- Place in the fridge for at least two hours before slicing