- Two hands, one for each of my children. I still take joy in the fact that at eight and nearly seven the boys want to hold my hands when we go places.
- Two hands, to hold on tight to the man of my dreams
- Two hands that love to get dirty with bread, paint, glue and glitter (not all at the same time mind you)
- Two hands, one to hold the book and one to turn the pages as I read the bedtime story
- Two hands that love to gently stroke my children as they sleep.
- Two hands that tippy tap away on the keyboard letting the words flow from brain to blog
- Two hands that hold the camera capturing the moments to make the memories
- But mostly my two hands to help, they help my children learn to make their own way in the world
To celebrate its 20th birthday, Carex has launched a nationwide competition to reward 20 busy pairs of hands around the UK!
The Carex Live Life Hands On Awards celebrate all the wonderful things that we do with our hands.
Carex wants people to share a day in the life of their hands, showcasing the real life moments that hands unlock, every single day.
Entries can be a couple of sentences, a short written diary, some photos or even video footage.
The competition is open to everyone and Carex will pick 20 of the most compelling entries to each win £500 worth of Red Letter Day vouchers, plus a year’s supply of Carex hand wash.
To enter The Carex Live Life Hands On Awards visit the Carex Website