The privacy of visitors to Mum in the Mad House is important to us.
W recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit www.muminthemadhouse.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Personal Data we collect about you online
If you access Mum in the Mad House, we may collect information including
- Your computer’s IP address
- Your approximate geographic location
- Your Internet Browser details
- The site which referred you to us
- How long you stayed on our site
- Which content you viewed
- Any other personal data you choose to share with us via web forms
If you enter a competition on our website, we may share contact details with the promoters of the competition to ensure prizes can be delivered to winning site users.
When you visit the Mum in the Mad House website, we use “cookie” technology to improve your experience of the website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are issued to your computer or browsing device, which store information about your use of the website.
Most cookies used on this site last only for the duration of your web session and will expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember your account details when you return to the website and may last for longer.
- Are part of our commenting system so that you don’t have to always enter you details
- Collect data as part of Google Analytics so that we can see who has visited our website
We use third party advertisements on www.muminthemadhouse.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. Mum in the Mad House is not responsible for the websites that are referred to or linked to from this website. When you visit these websites your personal information might be used in ways that do not conform to this policy.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in your browser. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest
Feedback, Comments & Suggestions
If you have any queries about our privacy and cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Last updated: 14 May 2018