A couple of weeks ago I was invited to Ryobi’s annual conference which is usually only for the companies distributors and I wanted to share it with you as it was such an empowering day filled with crafts, DIY and gardening.
First off let me tell you a little about Ryobi who are one of the world’s largest and most innovative power and garden tool manufacturers. I as first introduced to them when they gifted me a fabulous One+ battery operated glue gun last Christmas. The One+ range has over 100 tools all powered by the same amazing battery.
But more than that Ryobi are committed to excellence, innovation and sustainability. Why have a battery in every tool when you can have an interchangable one reducing the number of batteries needed. The whole event was a real eye opener to the power of batteries and also the brilliance of the Ryobi range.
I came away feeling empowered, Well who wouldn’t after they had used a chainsaw to cut a tree! I can not even lift my FIL’s oil fueled chainsaw. I discovered that battery tools are lighter, which makes them easier to use and just as powerful (some even more) than petrol tools.
What I love about Ryobi Tools:
- They are green – I know it is such a small thing, but they are such a unisex colour! And not just the colour but the environmental credentials. The One+ Tool System™ reduces the number of unnecessary batteries and chargers needed.
- They are lightweight – This makes they easy to use but what they lack in weight they make up for in power. Perfect for women and also for teens.
- They are cordless – well the One+ system is as are many others. This means that they are safer, no cords to cut through or trip over. You can us them where you do not have access to AC power. After my teen cut through our lawn mowers cable I realised just how much safer a cordless device is.
- They offer great value for money. With the One+ Tool System™ you do not need to buy a battery with each tool, so once you have a battery each tool is cheaper than with a battery.
- They are committed to providing consumers (you and me) with the best quality tools with outstanding performance and reliability. This is demonstrated by the fact that they embrace brushless motors and produce best in class tools.