Heart petal flowers are a really simple way to make flowers for someone special, not for any reason, just to say I love you. They would also make a really great gift to say thank you to any teacher at this time of the year.Materials Tissue Paper Heart Punch or template and scissors Paper Straws (Art straws – 99p from The Works) Paper brads
This is such a simple piece of craft, that Maxi actually made all of our flowers (roses) which we took with us to see The Wiggles and give to Dorothy.
Use the punch to make heart shapes out of tissue paper
With a single hole punch make a hole in each at the point endPlace you tissue paper petals on to the paper brad Place you brad in to the end of your paper straw.
Keep going until you have a bunch of beautiful paper roses (we gave ours to Dorothy the Dinosaur, when the boys saw The Wiggles)If you like these then check out our other DIY Flower posts
- Paper Sunflower Craft
- Simple Daffodil Craft for Kids
- DIY Daffodil Clay Pots or Candle Holders
- Cotton Pad Calla Lily Craft
- DIY Recycled Plastic Bottle Poppy Craft
- How to make simple paper roses
- Melted wax poppy craft
- How to make Cake Case Daffodils
- make a two colour daffodil pinwheel