Whoop, my boys finnish school on Friday and are off until 22nd April, so we have plenty of time to do lots of Easter crafts and have lots of family fun time together.
This week I am going to concentrate on Easter Egg Craft Ideas. We love decorating our Easter Tree with eggs and the boys also decorate eggs for school and for an Easter Party we attend each year.
- Melted crayon eggs from Blog me Mom
- Tissue paper eggs by Mum Pies and Fireflies
- Button Egg by The Boy and Me
- Texture eggs by Tw0-daloo
- Stained wood easter eggs by Club Chica Circle
- Art Easter eggs from Buggy and Buddy
- Washi tape eggs by Me!
- Felted wool Easter Chick eggs by me too
- Thumb Print Eggs by A Sprouting Acorn
- Paper Mache decorated eggs by A Thrifty Mum