I LOVE Halloween and it is a fab excuse to get the kids crafting and I adore these Creative DIY Halloween Crafts. My boys are older now and Halloween is one of their most favourite celebration’s and one that they embrace creating and making for.
Creative DIY Halloween Crafts
One of our most favorite DIY Halloween crafts is our Toilet Monster – we love him so much that he stays out all year! We also bring out our Salt Dough Halloween Decorations, Boo – our Halloween ghosts, Mason Jar Halloween Lanterns, Clay Ghost Tealights, not so scary pom pom spider and jar lanterns for Halloween. I told you we loved it!
Looking though these fab DIY Halloween Crafts I have already decided we need mugs and a cushion. Also I have the cross stitch canvases on my to do list.
15 Creative DIY Halloween Crafts
- DIY Halloween Decor†from allfortheboys.com
- DIY Halloween Treat Bags Tutorial from blog.consumercrafts.com
- How To Make Festive And Fun Halloween Pinatas from hellowonderful.co
- Skull Candle Holder DIY†from abeautifulmess.com
- DIY Halloween Cross Stitch Canvases from diycandy.com
- DIY Halloween Treat Bucket, Coordinately Yours By Julie Blanner from julieblanner.com
- DIY Halloween Pillow from thecraftedsparrow.com
- DIY Halloween Glassware Decals from sugarandcloth.com
- DIY Bat Corner Bookmarks from easypeasyandfun.com
- Spooky Skull Halloween Wreath from thirtyhandmadedays.com
- Candy Corn Bunting And Halloween Chalkboard from cleanandscentsible.com
- DIY Halloween Bat Treat from bloominghomestead.com
- Diy: Googly Eyed Halloween Wreath from bydawnnicole.com
- Glitter And Lace DIY Bunting from modpodgerocksblog.com
- Sugar Skull Wreath from thecraftedsparrow.com
Do you have a favorite Halloween craft or DIY? I would love to see it.