What can I say, I love homemade decorations and Christmas is the perfect time to make and gift them and these simple and affordable DIY star Christmas ornaments are perfect for decorating your tree and home.
DIY Star Christmas Ornaments
Stars really do signify Christmas and this year we made star candle holders from clay to add to our own decorations and we also punched little star shapes out of the clay Christmas tree lanterns we made.
Homemade Christmas tree ornaments are one of the most fun and rewarding projects for the season. Most of these DIY Star Christmas Ornaments are easy to make, so children can help out and with the whole family involved, you can make a lot of them. They are perfect for giving to friends, family and teachers and also look fantastic tied to a Christmas present. Year after year, as you unpack them, you’ll remember the fun time you had making them.
20 Simple & Affordable DIY Star Christmas Ornaments
- Paper Star Ornaments from urbancomfort.typepad.com
- Crochet Star Ornament Pattern from 1dogwoof.com
- Star Christmas Ornament Crochet Pattern from hopefulhoney.com
- Button Star Christmas Ornament Craft For Kids from buggyandbuddy.com
- Star Pine Cone Ornament from cherishedbliss.com
- Knit Star Ornament from handsoccupied.com
- Sweater Star Christmas Ornaments from cleanandscentsible.com
- Handmade Star Christmas Ornament from positivelysplendid.com
- Crocheted Star Of Bethlehem Ornament from petalstopicots.com
- Make A Paper Star Ornament from 100directions.com
- Snow Star Ornaments crochet pattern from planetjune.com
- Denim Star Ornament from craftpenguin.com
- 12-pointed Origami Star from goorigami.com
- Star Pattern from soimakestuff.com
- DIY Starfish Christmas Ornaments from craftsbycourtney.com
- How To Make A Cinnamon Stick Star Ornament from momdot.com
- Almost Origami Ornament Stars from deliacreates.com
- Embossed Clay Star Decorations from gatheringbeauty.com
- 12 Days Of Christmas Ornaments from rustandsunshine.com
- Ornament Advent: Day 16 Origami Star from thecraftysisters.com
So which one is your favorite? If your tree covered in homemade decorations?
I would have thought that stars would be tricky to make as ornaments – to get the shape right but these posts show that there is something for anyone to do!
I’m loving the crocheted decorations. I have been using my novice crochet skills to make some Christmas tree bunting but I might have a go at the start too.
These are so pretty, I really love the stars that light up and you hang in windows x
Some really cute decorations to make here
Great round up – I want to make them all ha ha x x
These are fab. Was just looking to make a star for Aria’s tree. x
So many ideas! Love buttons and the white ones with clay. Next year I will have no excuse not to make some 🙂 x