Part of our Spring tradition is making an Easter Bonnet for the Kids Easter Party. I used to be one of those parents that wanted it all to be perfect and symmetrical, but over the years I have learnt to sit on my hands and let the boys take over. In my humble opinion my boys Easter Bonnets might not look perfect, but they are kid made.
Well this year you can join in with the easter bonnet fun as The Works, is launching an egg-citing hunt for ‘The Works’ Easter Bonnet Star Creator’, which will be judged by a surprise guest. The winner will receive a £100 gift card to spend in store, and their creation will also front all 2016 Easter signage and leaflets. #WorksEaster.
We were sent a selection of Easter craft items from The Works and we love The Works Easter range and it is all pretty much £1 making it “egg-celent” value for money.
I took our hamper of easter goodies from The Works round to my best friends house and spent an hour with her youngest who is 3 and let him create his own Easter Bonnet.
The stickers in the £1 Easter Bonnet making kit where the biggest hit, as he could remove the backing himself and stick them directly on to the hat. I love his hat (it was all his own work). If you are looking for inspiration and Easter Bonnet ideas then we have a great selection below:
Easter Bonnet Ideas
If you are looking for some inspiration for Easter Bonnets then you have come to the right place:
- Easter bonnet headband by Mama Peapod
- Tissue paper Easter bonnet by The Zing Zing Tree
- Springtime Easter Bonnet by Sun hats and Wellie Boots
- Paper plate Easter bonnet by Domestique Godesque
- Nest Easter bonnet by Thinly Spread
- Birds nest Easter bonnet by Me and my shadow
- Garden basket hat by Teach me mommy
- Paper plate Easter bonnet by Naturally educational
- Chick Easter Bonnet by Little Crafty Bugs
- Cotton wool bunny Easter bonnet by Here come the girls
- Cardboard Easter bonnet by Mummy, Mummy, Mum
- Grass Easter headband by Snotty noses
- Felt Easter Crown by Thinly Spread
- Paper mache Easter hats by Buddy and Buggy
- Chick and Bunny Easter cone hats from One Perfect Day
- Paper bag bonnet by Green Owl Art
- Newspaper Easter bonnets by Red Ted Art
- Pompom chick bonnet by Nurturestore