We are so looking forward to the Easter holidays at the Mad House and one of our traditions is to decorate eggs. Not only as it is fun to do, but also for a competition at my brothers club and the cubs too. We never do anything overly elaborate, but we really enjoy it.
Egg decorated should be fun for both you and the kids, so why not get inspired by these simple, easy and achievable egg decorated ideas for kids.
20 Egg decorating ideas for kids
- Funny face eggs by Toddler Approved
- Marbled eggs by Hands on as we Grow
- Washi covered eggs by Mum in the Mad House
- Simple sticker eggs by Show me Mama
- Hot glue easter eggs by Creative Connections for Kids
- Tissue paper covered eggs by Red Ted Art
- Vegetable covered eggs by Tinkerlab
- Temporary tattoo easter eggs by Uncommon designs
- Sticker resist dyed eggs by creative connections for kids
- Sharpie Tie Dye Easter Eggs by Housing a forest
- Marbleized eggs using nail varnish by Camile Styles
- Superhero egg by Mum in the Mad House
- Glow in the dark eggs by Growing a Jewelled Rose
- Beautiful sticker eggs by Better Home and Gardens
- Simple bunny eggs by In the Play Room
- Volcano dyed eggs by Toddler Approved
- Button covered eggs by Dot Com Women
- Sharpie decorated eggs by Mom.me
- Egg people by Mr Printables
- Dot resist easter eggs by Reasons to Skip the Housework
Do you have a post that is about thrifty parenting, decorating or lifestyle. One that is about frugal food or crafts and art. or even a post about making the post of what you have, then please do link up. Each week we make sure we pin the post, feature some on our facebook pages and then we each have a round up on a Sunday.
Let’s all share that being frugal can be fabulous.
My highlighted post this week is marbled eggs by Hands on as we Grow. In fact we are off to buy some shaving foam to do our own (the husbeast has a beard at the moment, so we don’t have nay in the house)!
Please take a look at my fab co hosts and their posts, Cass at Dairy of a Frugal Family, A Thrifty Mum, Emma at Mum’s Savvy Savings and Becca from Bare Feet of the Dashboard to see if you have been featured.