One of the best things about Christmas is getting out our Christmas decorations and the things we have made over the previous years. This is why I love making things with clay as they last for years and years. We have selected some festive and beautiful Christmas Clay Crafts for you. Whether they are made out of polymer clay, salt dough or air drying clay they will stand the test of time and look amazing.
Festive and Beautiful Christmas Clay Crafts
Whether you are making air drying clay ornaments from shop bought or homemade clay we have a craft for everyone. You can even make Glow in the Dark Clay Snowflake Ornaments which look fab once it gets dark. Perhaps you want to make a keepsake decoration like our adorable white clay Christmas fingerprint ornament, Fingerprint heart ornaments or DIY Fingerprint Snowmen Christmas Ornaments. These are perfect to give as gifts.
We love to decorate with our DIY Christmas Tree Luminaries and DIY Clay Star Candle Holders and our Cornflour dough tealight holders for Solstice. There really is something magical in having pieces that you have made yourself or as a family.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make any purchases after clicking one of these links, I will make a small commission (hopefully enough to keep me in tea all year) – at no extra cost to you! This allows me to keep creating and sharing free tutorials and content for you. Thank you!
15 More Festive and Beautiful Christmas Clay Crafts
- Diamond Terracotta Clay Christmas Ornaments from makeandtell.com
- DIY Clay Pot Christmas Bell Ornament from hellowonderful.co
- DIY Watercolour Clay Christmas Decorations. from gatheringbeauty.com
- Make Your Own Clay Ornaments from abeautifulmess.com
- Textured Clay Ornaments Kids Can Make from easypeasyandfun.com
- Stamped Geometric Clay Christmas Ornaments from diycandy.com
- Golden Christmas Tree Clay Ornament Craft For Kids from alittlepinchofperfect.com
- White Clay Snowflake Ornaments from theimaginationtree.com
- DIY Stamped Clay Ornaments from hellowonderful.co
- Embossed Clay Star Decorations. from gatheringbeauty.com
- Polymer Clay Tutorial: Faux Pewter Pendants from blog.consumercrafts.com
- Stamped Clay Gift Tags from madincrafts.com
- Gilded Feather Polymer Clay Ornaments from linesacross.com
- Easy Salt Dough Ornaments Tutorial from theimaginationtree.com
- 2 Ways To Make A Holiday Clay Star Wall Hanging from diyinpdx.com