With Halloween getting bigger and bigger each year, bonfire night just creeps up on me. This year I am prepared and have a round up of some super fireworks crafts and treats to get you in the mood. There is something wonderful about coloured art on black paper and beautiful colours against the night sky that makes fireworks so spectacular for both children and adults alike.
The best thing about fireworks is all you really need is some black paper and coloured pencils. In fact just look at what mini created with some crayons and card. There really is something for everyone here and you probably have most of the things you need already in the house.
20 Firework crafts and treats
- Cable tie fireworks by Mum in the Mad House
- Play dough fireworks by Nurturestore
- Fork fireworks by Crafty Morning
- Firework biscuits by Messy Little Monster
- Scratch Art Fireworks by The Mad House
- Fireworks paintings by Nurturestore
- Water and oil fireworks by Juggling with kids
- Painted firework toast by Messy Little Monster
- Salt Art Fireworks by The Mad House
- fireworks in a glass – Science sparks
- Pipe Cleaner Print Fireworks by The Mad House
- Sprinkle Fireworks by Reading Confetti
- Fireworks cookies by Nurturestore
- Edible sparklers by The Mad House
- Catherine Wheel by Nurturestore
- Coloured rice fireworks by Playful Mothering
- Firework Sensory Bottle by Messy Little Monster
- Cardboard tube firework prints by The Mad House
- Firework collage by Taming the goblin
- Chalk marker fireworks by In the Playroom
These firework crafts are perfect for Bonfire Night, Diwali and even for celebrating Independance Day. Why not try mixing things up by using a larger piece of card or paper so your kids can really express themselves.
I fancy a bit of this myself, the kids are getting so excited!
Wow there are absolutely gorgeous ideas there. I think I’ll get the kids creating some after school this week 🙂
Some of these firework crafts that I have seen are absolutely amazing and so colourful x
What some great looking crafts, I can’t believe it is almost firework night already. x
So many really great crafts here!
Thank you for all the inspiration and links, We have lots of black paper just waiting to be sprinkled with color!
What a fantastic post. I’m bookmarking this for tomorrow morning – we have a few playdates this week, so I’m planning on getting them all crafting!
Oh my gosh I am loving this as so many for the kids to do oh and yes me 🙂
They all look so much fun! I am going to take a closer look later and pick a couple to do with the kids this week.
I like the way that bonfire night lends itself well to a multitude of colourful crafts… Halloween is all a bit orange!!
I have eliza off school today so will be trying out some of these crafts
I like the idea of making some firework pictures. Halloween passed us by a bit, so would be nice to do more for Bonfire night.
wow what a super list with so many lovely ideas! i do love your cable tie fireworks … i think its because I love how ingenious it is 🙂
What a great collection of firework ideas, I absolutely love your cable tie ones!
Great round-up, have pinned it for reference and plan to have a go at something at the weekend 🙂
Gosh these are so clever.
I love the rice one & the ones with the bows too.
Great roundup post hun
I do love your round ups! I always manage to find something we’ve not tried before!