Not everyone loves Halloween and these free No trick or treaters signs for you to print are to help ensure that your wishes are respected especially during these difficult socially distanced times.
Use one of these posters in your window if you don’t want unexpected callers at your door this Halloween.
When my boys were little one of them hated it when people were dressed up and therefore, hated Halloween. However, our area is known for its trick or treating and people even travel here from out of the village to see some of the decorated houses.
We are not sure what we are doing this year but I do have some tips for safe trick or treating, but I wanted to make some No trick or Treating posters too.
As not everyone is a fan of Halloween and you shouldn’t have to turn the lights out and pretended not to be home in the hope that trick or treaters won’t knock on your door.
You might have small children or not want to answer the door in Covid times.
Download your Free No trick or treaters poster below:
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links, I will make a small commission (hopefully enough to keep me in tea all year) – at no extra cost to you! This allows me to keep creating and sharing free tutorials and content for you. Thank you!
Make sure you check out our fab Halloween Activities below
Here is our selection of quick and easy kids craft ideas perfect for the spooky Season!
- Pumpkin paper plate weaving
- Ghosts in a Jar Halloween Craft
- Pumpkin paper plate lacing craft
- 5 DIY Halloween Outfits from things you have at home
- Vampire bite cupcakes
- Simple Halloween Jar Lanterns
- Super Simple Halloween Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Find the ghost pictures
- Halloween colouring pages
- Clay tealight ghosts
- Free Halloween Printables
- Toilet monster
- Halloween Jar Luminaries
- Halloween cookies
- Saltdough Halloween decorations
- Skeleton Halloween Mask
- Pom pom spider
- Ghost paper chain
- Gingerbread haunted house
- Spider web cupcakes
- 15+ Creative DIY Halloween Crafts
- Wet weather Halloween decorations