I am a huge fan of making Christmas memorable and one of the ways I do this is by giving gifts that we have made. So I am delighted to be working in partnership with Halifax the bank who give you extra to inspire more of you to give extra this Christmas by taking the time to produce homemade gifts for that special someone.
I want to share with you some ideas and inspiration for craft ideas that can be produced by you and your family and given as christmas present this year. None are hard to do and are fun family activities and I guarantee you the receiver will be over the moon with the little extra that you have added to your gifts made with love and thoughtfulness.
Simple homemade gifts
- Print your own fabric bags with Apples or for younger children print with stamps and edge with masking tape
- Tea cup candles or decorate a pillar candle
- Homemade personalised zipper bag and drawstring bag
- Reindeer thumbprint ornaments
Festive Inspired Gifts
- Jam jar tealight holders are so simple and inexpensive to make, but look so effective this time of year.
- An air dried clay homemade ornament will be something that is treasured for years to come.
- Peppermint bark is a really simple food gift that uses candy canes and tastes divine.
- Mince pies are always a welcome homemade gift.
- A homemade door wreath is a lovely gift and will be used again and again.
- I am a big fan of homemade cards and love this simple fabric card that children can easily make.
To win an iPad enter our prize draw brought to you by Halifax
For your chance to win an iPad 16GB Air Wi-Fi , please enter the prize draw by submitting your own tips for a great homemade gifts this Christmas. Entry is via the rafflecopter mechanism below.