‘Tis the season for some gorgeous DIY Christmas crafts including wreaths, centrepieces, tags and decorations. From kid made cards to ornaments to homemade gift-wrapping and more, creative Christmas crafts to add a personal touch to this holiday season. Spread holiday cheer with these sweet and simple Christmas Crafts.
Gorgeous DIY Christmas Crafts
DIY Christmas crafts are great for adding a personal and unique touch to your decorating for the festive season or for giving. There is nothing nicer than getting out things that you have crafted each year. I adore our family handprint Christmas tree canvass and we always reminisce when we hang it each year. Personally I love that our makes are a little rustic, however, as you can see most of these crafts are just stunning.
The boys have both decided that they want a photo christmas tree this year, which I am really looking forward to creating with them.
15 More Gorgeous DIY Christmas Crafts
- Geode Ornament DIY from abeautifulmess.com
- DIY Paper Tree Christmas Decor from iheartnaptime.net
- Joy DIY Christmas Sign from landeeseelandeedo.com
- DIY Christmas Candles With Essential Oils from livingwellmom.com
- DIY Christmas Wreath from thebeautydojo.com
- DIY Floral Tree from designlovefest.com
- DIY Photo Wall Tree from thecraftedlife.com
- Felt Christmas Tree Ornament from easypeasyandfun.com
- DIY Gingerbread House Gift Boxes from thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
- 5 Minute DIY Christmas Centerpiece With Pinecones & Berries from julieblanner.com
- DIY Custom Vintage Christmas Lights from sisterssuitcaseblog.com
- DIY Pegboard Christmas Tree from sugarandcloth.com
- DIY Wood Christmas Tags from thirtyhandmadedays.com
- DIY Mini Wooden Christmas Trees from sugarandcloth.com
- Easy Button Christmas Trees from heyletsmakestuff.com