These Halloween Crafts are perfect for getting into the seasonal spirit with kids of all ages. I really do not need any excuse to craft, but if you are looking for one it can not have escaped your attention that it is nearly Halloween. For me it is a great reason to get making and baking with the boys and we start to decorate the Mad House with all our homemade decorations from early October! If you are looking for inspiration, then I have this super roundup for you of our Halloween crafts for kids. These are the Halloween things that we have made over the years, so there will be something for all ages and abilities.
I love that Halloween brings out the crafters in my boys. They seem to embrace anything to do with Halloween and Maxi has even joined in with a lot of what we have made this year.
Halloween crafts for kids
- Pumpkin paper plate weaving
- Ghosts in a Jar Halloween Craft
- Pumpkin paper plate lacing craft
- 5 DIY Halloween Outfits from things you have at home
- Vampire bite cupcakes
- Simple Halloween Jar Lanterns
- Super Simple Halloween crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Find the ghost pictures
- Halloween colouring pages
- Clay tealight ghosts
- Free Halloween Printables
- Toilet monster
- Halloween Jar Luminaries
- Halloween cookies
- Saltdough Halloween decorations
- Skeleton Halloween Mask
- Pom pom spider
- Ghost paper chain
- Gingerbread haunted house
- Spider web cup cakes
- 15+ Creative DIY Halloween Crafts
- Wet weather Halloween decorations
I always try to make my ideas achievable and most of the things that I show you have actually been made by my boys who are 10 and 9.
Do you love or hate Halloween?