Firstly I am going to admit that we already had a Karcher pressure washer, which was passed down to us via the in laws when they upgraded. This machine is around 9 years old, so I know that Karcher Pressure washers are designed to last.
As part of out Karcher Clean Ambassador program we have been sent a Karcher K 4 Compact Home Pressure Washer to review, which is perfect for this time of year and cleaning the car and garden.
- The patio kit and cleaner – this is brilliant. One of the things we hated about cleaning our patio previously was the spray and splash of muck when you used the lance on its own. The patio cit stops the water and muck going everywhere. it takes a little getting used to, but it dislodges all the much, but leaves it loose on the patio.
- You can attach the machine to a water butt, perfect it you live in a hosepipe ban area
- The dirtblaster lance which provides up to 50% greater cleaning power than a standard high pressure lance, it does this my sort of spinning the water.
- It comes with a three year guarantee
- It is compact, so doesnt take up too much space in the garage and is lightweight so I can carry it easily
- It has storage areas for the tools.
We weren’t keen:
- It is an investment piece at £232.09, but will save you loads on car wash costs and cleaning products.