Kid made suncatchers are a favorite of mine no matter what season, but they are especially stunning when the low sun shines through them in Autumn (or fall depending on where you are in the world). Plus autumnal colours are so warming and delightful to work with.
We have gathered together 20 fabulous kid made autumn suncatchers to inspire you. There is something here for kids of all ages and abilities and they will look wonderful in the fall sunlight.
20 Kid made Autumn Suncatchers
- Autumn leaf suncatchers using paper plates. These are just the perfect way to use your collection of autumn leaves.
- Coffee filter leaves. These are stunning and a great process art activity for preschoolers.
- Autumn leaf suncatchers. These are wonderful for preschoolers and toddlers and I love the different shaped leaves. I could see these around the edge of a window.
- Autumn suncatcher. The black background of this suncatcher really makes the cellophane leaves pop!
- Tissue paper leaf suncatchers. Again these look perfect as a display on windows.
- Laminated leaf suncatcher. My boys are obsessed with our laminator so this would be a great activity for them and perfect for working on scissor skills.
- Glue and glitter suncatchers. You need patience for these, but they are stunning and can cling to the window too.
- Pressed leave suncatcher. I remember making these as a child and they are fun to carry on with your own children.
- Animal fall suncatcher. I love the animals in this suncatcher and the colours.
- Autumn mandella suncatchers. Combine a suncatcher with a beautiful symmetrical mandala with these stunning suncatchers.
- Simple leave suncatchers. This is a super simple fun activity for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Hair gel suncatchers. This is such a fun activity and can double up as a sensory bag too.
- Wood frames leaf suncatcher. Why not frame your suncatcher with twigs from the garden too.
- Melted crayon suncatchers. Both my boys love watching crayon shavings melt and this is a great activity to do with kids.
- Leaf resist suncatchers. This is a super fun process art suncatcher that is perfect for sensory seekers and looks amazing.
- Autumn suncatchers. I love how these suncatchers are framed with decorated paper plates.
- Painted leaves suncatcher. Let your kids have fun and paint their own suncatchers with this fab tutorial
- Fall stained glass suncatcher. I love the stained glass effect you get from this suncatcher.
- Sweetcorn suncatchers. Sweetcorn means autumn is here and these are so cute and fun to make.
- Fall mobile suncatcher. This will move and change in the wind and perfect with the autumnal colours.