I love my kitchen. It is eight years old and starting to show it’s age now. I am sure that the quality of kitchens they put in new houses is not very good at all, but the one thing it lacks is storage and display space. So last year MadDad bought me these fab shelves from Ikea.
I have something of a passion for kitchenalia and love everything on my shelves. I live in a house surrounded by males who would quite happily live in a white box with only essential items around and play football in the house. My shelf is my rebellion against it all and against them taking over my domain!
Top shelf (left to right)
- Camila Prada storage jar and salt and pepper pots. These are too cute to put in a cupboard and I adore Camilla’s work which is all handcrafted in England.
- Yellow and black mugs from Asda
- Print from Wink Designs
- Orla Kiely storage tins
- Cup from Bread and Jam
- Bowls from Ikea
- Paper straws (ebay)
- Storage tins from Orla Kiely
Bottom Shelf (left to right)
- Milk bottles from Dotcomgiftshop
- Teapot from Amazon
- Vintage mint sauce jug
- Avoca Jug
- Ikea Bowls
- Another mug from Bread and Jam
- Bisto Tin
- Another Camilla Prada creature
- Loom bands – got to keep it real!
- Mason Cash Bowl
- Rolling pin from Anthropology
- Enamel cups and teapot from Paperchase
As you can probably tell from my shelves I am a Mid Century girl, but according to the Victoria Plumb quiz I am more elegant! There is still time for you to enter too, take a look at the Tots100 to find out more.