Do your kids love LEGO. Mine do and they are really excited about the LEGO Batman movie. We were sent four fantastic LEGO books and I love that it has really got them interested in crafting and making with a LEGO Batman twist.
My boys are getting older now and sometimes it can be a real challenge to get them off electronics and doing something creative. This is why we still have a rule about no screens after 6pm. These LEGO Batman books from @egmontpublishinguk are great and perfect for our evenings.
Maxi particularly loved the step by step drawing instructions. He is at that stage where he wants his drawings to look accurate and would rather not bother than draw something that isn’t what he wants. But just look at that great image above.
The books we were sent were (affiliate links):
- The LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: Chaos in Gotham City (Activity book with exclusive Batman minifigure) – UK Link/US Link
- The LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: Choose Your Super Hero Doodle Activity Book – UK Link/US Link
- The LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: Ready, Steady, Stick! – UK Link/US Link
- The LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: I Am Batman! The Dark Knight’s Activity Journal – UK Link/US Link
The books are great and the boys have shared them with their best friend who was staying over for a sleepover. They are perfect for kids ages 7 and above. A real mix of activities, stickers, colouring, journaling and Stories. Oh did I say that you also get a free mini figure!
What I love is that it got them all excited and we have been searching the internet for LEGO Batman Crafts and Activities to do over this half term holiday and have sound some amazing ones.
LEGO Batman Crafts and Activities
- Batman and Robin Masks
- LEGO Batman bath bombs
- LEGO Batman small world play
- LEGO Batman Baby food jar
- LEGO Batman DIY Soap
- Duct tape Batmobile
- Simple LEGO Batman Mask
- Batman Snowflake template
- Batman Moneybox
- Batman cuffs
- Batman toilet roll craft
- Batman spoon puppet
- DIY Batman Costume
- Batman bookmark
- Batman String Art
- Batman Planter