Do you love a good Twitter Party? You know we do and we’re excited to co-host a party about taking care of your baby’s skin as well as their clothes. On Tuesday 26th August at 1pm BST, please join us for the #Mums4Tommys Twitter Party where we’ll be discussing how laundry detergent and fabric softener is an important choice for your baby, and giving you a chance to win prizes!
With two boys who have sensitive skins and me who well seems to have issues with most things I put near or on my skin, I try and make sure that I stick to non bio and a good fabric conditioner. Maxi suffered really badly from eczema until he turned four and we managed to control it by finding out what his triggers were
Fabric detergent such as Persil Non Bio, together with Comfort Pure fabric softener can ensure that your clothes are clean, soft and fresh, at the same time as preventing irritation to baby’s skin. So I am delighted to be co-hosting the #Mums4Tommys Twitter Party on SoFabChats supporting Tommy’s baby charity.
Join me and RSVP for the #Mums4Tommys Twitter Party on SoFabChats!
DATE: Tuesday 26th August 2014
TIME: 1:00 – 2:00 pm BST
PRIZES: 5 – £60 Asda Gift Cards
EARLY BIRD PRIZE: 1 – £30 Asda Gift Card
PARTY LEAD: @JManMillerBug
RULES: #Mums4Tommys Twitter Party Official Rules
RSVP & PARTY GRID: #Mums4Tommys Twitter Party Page
— Jen Walshaw (@Mum_TheMadHouse) August 18, 2014
How To Participate In A Twitter Party on SoFabChats!
- TIP: How to join a Twitter Party – sign in! Before party starts, click on the green “Sign In On Twitter” bar at the top of the page!
- TIP: Who to follow at a Twitter Party? Follow the Party Team by clicking on the Twitter handle links on the RSVP page!
- TIP: Want to win Twitter Party prizes? RSVP by clicking on RSVP button before you join the party, follow everyone on the Party Team, and tweet with the party hashtag during the party to be eligible!
- TIP: How to win the Early Bird prize? Watch for chance to share a tweet when you RSVP for chance to win!
- TIP: Special deals and brand coupons? Keep that option checked when you RSVP for the party!
- TIP: New to Twitter parties? Watch your column and Party Team tweet columns – they are slower paced and easier to follow!
- TIP: Where to find Twitter Parties? Check out the SoFabChats Twitter Party Calendar to find more fun parties to attend!
Find more helpful Twitter Party Tips on SoFabChats!