Have you seen the Paddington Bear movie? We loved it in the Mad House It was the perfect family feel good movie and even the husbeast enjoyed it and we will be happy to purchase it on DVD or Blue Ray when it comes out on 23rd March. It was one of the best family movies we have seen in ages.
So to celebrate the release of the movie I wanted to share with you some fabulous PB crafts and activities and also some fab free printables too.
Paddington Bear Crafts and Activities
- Paddington Cake pops by Bakerella
- Toilet roll Paddington Bear from Red Ted Art
- Paddington Bear paper plate craft by J Daniels 4 Mom
- Paddington’s case busy bag from No Time for Flashcards
- Paper plate Paddington Bear by Glue to my Crafts
- Paddington Bear Party Bags by Makes and Takes
- Paper plate Paddington from Crafts by Amanda
- Paddington Bear Cupcakes by Living Locurto
- Paddington Bear gratefulness printables by Tatertots and Jello
- Marmalade Muffins by Mommy Snippets
- Paddington’s suitcase – a free printable from MGULIN
- A Suitcase for Paddington Bear by Amys Wanderings
- Toilet roll Paddington Bear by Mom to 2 posh lil divas
Free Paddington Bear Printables
We are huge fans of free printables, they are great quiet time activities and there really is something for kids of every age below. I always print out a number of copies and you could print off a free suitcase to pop them all in for each child after they have seen the movie. I particular love the story start sheets and the lesson plans.
- Connect the Dots
- Paddington Story Starter
- Paddington Memory Game
- Map Game
- Learn to Draw Paddington’s Hat
- Paddington Word Search
- Paddington Fill-in-the-Blank
- Paddington Coloring Page (1)
- Paddington Coloring Page (2)
- Paddington Coloring Page (3)
- Paddington Coloring Page (4)
- Paddington Coloring Page (5)
- Paddington Coloring Page (6)
- PADDINGTON Activity Sheets
- Pennington Lesson Plans
If you pop in to Pizza Express then you will find that they have the Activity sheet, which kept the MiniMads occupied when we visited over half term. It is a real treat for us to have a meal out and we had a Mummy and boys day out as it was teacher training day and we went bowling and to our local Pizza Express. We had a wonderful time and the food and service was amazing. My boys are getting older and they need something more substantial than the standard pizza’s from the kids menu and they were delighted with a slightly larger size. Both the boys tucked in to dough ball starters and also finished off my prawn one which was delicious.
I love that kids get a small salad too and a free babychino. It was a really enjoyable meal and the leftover pizza was boxed up and we fed it to MadDad for dinner as he had to work!
The UK’s most beloved bear, PADDINGTON, is coming to DVD and Blu-ray on 23 March 2015 – and to celebrate – we have three merchandise packs up for grabs, which includes a DVD, lunch bag, water bottle, luggage tag, stickers and balloons!
PADDINGTON is the magical adventure of a polite young Peruvian bear, who travels to London in search of a home. Finding himself lost and alone at Paddington Station, it seems that city life is not all he imagined- until he meets the Brown family, who kindly offer him a place to stay. But little do the Browns realise just how much chaos one small bear can cause- and they soon discover that their lives will never be the same again.
Based on the best-selling series by British author Michael Bond, PADDINGTON brings together an all-star cast, with Hugh Bonneville (Downton Abbey, Monuments Men) and Sally Hawkins (Made in Dagenham, Blue Jasmine) as Mr. & Mrs. Brown, Nicole Kidman (The Hours, Moulin Rouge) as the evil taxidermist, Julie Walters (Billy Elliot, Harry Potter) as Mrs. Bird the housekeeper, Jim Broadbent (Harry Potter, The Iron Lady) as Mr. Gruber the owner of the antiques shop, Peter Capaldi (Dr. Who) as the Browns’ neighbour, Mr. Curry and Ben Whishaw as the voice of Paddington.
To be in with a chance of winning, just follow the instructions below
PADDINGTON will be available on DVD, Blu-ray & Download from 23rd March 2015.