Maxi turned seven last week, how the hell did that happen I keep asking myself! He had a great day, school, followed by bowling and then pizza and cake.
So seven facts about my seven year old………..
- You love being different, having slightly longer hair, wearing checked trousers, the need to conform isn’t in your genes!
- You are a wiz at maths and ask me to give you sums to do all the time, in fact you idea of “fun” is a list of sums to work on!
- You are a very sore looser
- You fall asleep within minutes of your head hitting the pillow
- You are an early riser. 6am is a lie in for you
- You must have hollow legs, as filling you is impossible at the moment
- You always tell me you love me more than I could ever love you, but that is impossible, although I love hearing it
I have also linked this to the gallery this week (as the cake is covered in colour)