My husband’s family are farmers. Dairy Farmers, but the start of Spring is always heralded by the arrival of Spring Lambs. 2015 marks the start of the Chinese Year of the Sheep too. So I have 35 Spring Lamb and Sheep crafts to share with you.
We have a super selection of sheep and lamb crafts to marks the beginning of Spring, so lets get crafting. There are some for kids, some for adults and some for you to do as a family (my favorites). I love sheep crafts a lot and if you have any that I haven’t featured then please do add them to the linky at the bottom to be included in the next round up.
35 Spring Lamb and Sheep craft
- Pompom Sheep by Mum in the Mad House
- Toilet roll sheep by Red Ted Art
- Fingerprint sheep craft by Crafty Morning
- Sticky Sheep by Twodaloo
- Yarn Wrapped sheep by Craftulate
- Paper plate sheep by Housing a Forest
- Egg box sheep by The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Sheer the sheep activity by Schooltime snippets
- Wooly sheep craft by The Imagination Tree
- Bubble wrap sheep by crafty morning
- Rocking paper plate sheep by Red Ted Art
- Painted cotton sheep by Sand in my toes
- Cupcake liner sheep by Crafts on Sea
- Felt shape sheep by Mama Smiles
- Fluffy hanging sheep by Red Rose Mummy
- Stamped paper sheep by Buggy and Buddy
- Wine cork sheep by Crafty Morning
- Handprint sheep by Sugar Aunts
- Toilet rolls Shaun the sheep by Red Ted Art
- Sheep Windsock by Buggy and Buddy
- Sock sheep by PiwiKids
- Eraser Stamped Sheep by Mama Smiles
- Folded Book Sheep by ET Speaks from Home
- Wine cork sheep by MollyMoo
- Cardboard Spring Lamb by MollyMoo
- Yarn Wrapped Sheep by Craftulate
- Shape Sheep by J Daniels 4 Mom
- Wooly sheep stick puppet by Best toys for toddlers
- Marshmallow sheep by Crafty morning
- Paper plate sheep by My Little 3 and me
- Paper plate sheep mask by Danya Banya
- Super soft paper plate sheep craft by In The Playroom
- Batting Sheep by I can teach my child
- Curtain Ring Sheep Craft from Spun By Me
- Sheep place holders by My Little 3 and me
If you likes these then why not take a look at out other Spring crafts, activities and art for inspiration on our Spring pinterest board.
Follow Jen Walshaw’s board Spring Crafts on Pinterest.
what an great collection of sheep craft , they are so so much fun
Baa! Spring lambs are adorable aren’t they! So many great ideas here, perfect for Chinese New Year. Thanks for including ours too. 🙂
Aaaw how cute are they all – my two are past crafting now I think but these would be fab if they were a bit younger x x
Great stuff – so many fun things to do. Really lovely.
Thank you for featuring my folding book art!
Some great ideas for crafting with the kids, I love the ‘sheep book’! 🙂
These are indeed amazing ideas for spending some fun time with the kids. Although last time me and my boys tried crafting it ended up with me calling a professional domestic cleaner 😀
Ahh I love the shaun the sheep! xx
I have seen so many great sheep crafts over the past month and keep meaning to do some with my two – great to have them all in one place!
My two are at the perfect age for crafting, so I’m always looking for new ideas. Thanks for posting such an inspiring round-up!
Love these! So many great ideas. Makes me ready for Spring!
What a fab roundup. I need the pom pom ones! x
That is a pretty amazing round up! I love sheep too – must be the Welsh in me 😀
Sebby is obsessed by sheep – will have to try a simple craft with him
I love this!
We recently went to see shaun the sheep and Hayden is now slightly obsessed with Sheep’s LOL
Thanks for sharing hunny
Lots of great ideas for a fun family activities 🙂
I have a wee soft spot for sheep so I’ll have to try making some of these crafts! They’re all just too cute!
These are fab, F would go nuts for these crafts after seeing the new shaun the sheep film. thanks for sharing! x
You have created a great list! Definitely a go to for sheep craft ideas….pinning. Thanks for sharing at our FB Share Day
awww i am loving some of these Jen, I love a good cotton wool craft myself 🙂
What a wonderful round-up. Sheep crafts are always so cute 🙂
Sheep sheep…such cute crafts!
I love these! Thanks for linking up with Family Fun Friday! 🙂
Wow, what a brilliant collection of crafts, so sweet and really fun to make.
Lucas says – I LOVE sheep and I am loving all these crafts – I have a feeling I’m going to be very busy this next week, especially with Shaun the Sheep film being out too. Awesome work dudes! Thanks for linking to #minicreations
Pingback: Free Printable Flower Flashcards with Family Fun Friday!
Another cute kids craft. Love it! Thank you for sharing at Motivational Monday Link Party! I would love to have you again Sunday night. Have a great weekend!
Love Bethany from The Southern Couture
Thanks so much for taking part in the Parenting Pin it Party. Some great ideas here for the year of the goat, and for our spring lambing as well 😀
Pingback: Children's Crafts Inspired By Nature (Tuesday Tutorials) | TheBoyandMe
Pingback: 101 Low cost activities for Spring Bored Jar - Mum In The Madhouse- Mum In The Madhouse