Firstly back to my Winter Manifesto and how I have fared. I am really pleased to say that I pretty much have ticked everything off bar joining the local WI. I have tried and rang them twice, but they have not got back to me. I have finished Mini’s quilt (blog post to come) and love my weekly craft lessons. They are a real highlight of the week for me.
So onward and upwards, what do I want to do achieve over this spring:
- Sew some seeds for the raised beds. MadDad is the green fingered one, but I do love plotting and planning with him
- Get on my bike. I still haven’t felt able and I really want to join the boys on theirs this spring
- Take more photographs with all of us in. I need to make a conscious effort to get in the picture. I have even bought a remote control for the camera
- Take the boys to park after school now the weather is improving
- Sort out the conservatory/playroom. The train table is about to collapse and we need to find some new storage for board games and a coffee table on a very tight budget.
- Keep sewing and book some more day courses
What are your plans for this spring?