Firstly back to my Winter Manifesto and how I have fared. I am really pleased to say that I pretty much have ticked everything off bar joining the local WI. I have tried and rang them twice, but they have not got back to me. I have finished Mini’s quilt (blog post to come) and love my weekly craft lessons. They are a real highlight of the week for me.
So onward and upwards, what do I want to do achieve over this spring:
- Sew some seeds for the raised beds. MadDad is the green fingered one, but I do love plotting and planning with him
- Get on my bike. I still haven’t felt able and I really want to join the boys on theirs this spring
- Take more photographs with all of us in. I need to make a conscious effort to get in the picture. I have even bought a remote control for the camera
- Take the boys to park after school now the weather is improving
- Sort out the conservatory/playroom. The train table is about to collapse and we need to find some new storage for board games and a coffee table on a very tight budget.
- Keep sewing and book some more day courses
What are your plans for this spring?
Your blanket is amazing! I love love love it! Can’t wait for the blog post on that one!
Love that fabric, I bought some bunting made with those for the jubilee (I know, what was I doing buying bunting when I could have made it myself – I just adored the fabric).
Love the idea of having a spring manifesto. Off to write one for myself.
I am SO impressed with your quilt! It’s beautiful Jen! Well Done you!
Love the idea of taking more family pics as well. Why don’t you join in with the Me & Mine Project?!
A remote control for the camera is a brilliant idea – which reminds me of this post….
and my resolution after I read it, to be in more of our family photos!