If you children are anything like mine then they will LOVE teddy bears and to celebrate National Teddy Bear Day we have a fantastic roundup of teddy bear activities, crafts and foods ideas to suit toddlers, preschoolers and school aged kids
We are delighted to be working with Build-A-Bear to celebrate National Teddy Bear Day on September 9th this year with this super selection of Teddy bear themed crafts and activities. Keep reading to see them all…..
Celebrate National Teddy Bear Day with Build-A-Bear
Build-A-Bear Workshop is celebrating National Teddy Bear Day this year with a limited edition teddy bear, which is available for only £5 and only in stores on 9th September. This is the first time the brand has created a commemorative bear for National Teddy Bear Day. There are also Two additional bears that are just £5 each called Lil’ Vanilla Bean Cub and Lil’Hazelnut Cub. You can find your local store here. For every £5 bear purchased in stores on National Teddy Bear Day, Build-A-Bear Workshop will donate one furry friend to Childhood First in the UK.
Join the celebration by following Build-A-Bear on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share your favorite teddy bear and Build-A-Bear Workshop memories using #NationalTeddyBearDay all week long! Also attend the National Teddy Bear Day Twitter Party hosted by Build-A- Bear Workshop on Thursday, Sept. 8, at 9 p.m. ET to answer fun trivia, interact with the brand and qualify for the chance to win prizes. To participate, register online at http://bit.ly/2bCHkQU.
25 Teddy Bear Themed Crafts and Activities
- Teddy Bear Fortune Teller. I used to adore these goring up and this fab free printable one (which is called a cootie catcher in some places) is just amazing.
- Teddy Bear Counting Cards. These fab free printable teddy bear cards are perfect for pairing up with buttons and using for a simple maths game.
- Teddy Bear Alphabet Matching Cards. What a great way of matching upper case and lower case letters.
- Teddy Bear Toasts. I love how fantastic these look and how simple they are to make. Yummy
- Playdough teddy bear – Play dough mats are such fun ways to use your dough.
- Teddy Bear Treats. Now this is a super simple and delicious treats are perfect for getting kids in the kitchen
- Teddy Bear Writing Activity. I love how this combines art and writing, perfect for encouraging children to tell us all about their favorite teddy bear.
- Teddy Bear Button Matching. Bears and buttons certainly are the perfect match and this is a super fun activity for children.
- Teddy Bear Worksheet. I love worksheets for when I am busy and this preschool one is fun and bear themed.
- Teddy Bear Lacing Cards. Fantastic for working on fine motor skills, these printable threading and lacing cards are super cute.
- Teddy Bear Songs. Get singing with these super teddy bear songs and nursery rhymes.
- Teddy Bear Sound Picnic. Take your teddy bears picnic to the next level with your preschoolers with this sounds game.
- Teddy Counting Song. Learn to count how many bears are in the bed!
- Teddy Bear Bread – Learn how to make bread in the shape of teddy bears.
- Counting Bear Activities – Fab ways to use counting bears with kids age 2 to 8.
- Bear craft using a fork – I love the effect that you get with this fab bear art activity.
- Fuzzy paper plate bear – I am a fan of any craft that uses paper plates.
- Potato stamped bears – My kids have always loved printing and check out how cute these bears are.
- Teddy Bear Pancakes. pancakes in the shape of bears, need I say more?
- Teddy bear tear Craft. I love this super simple craft that uses teared paper.
- Teddy Bear Race Cars – Yes you can eat these, amazing!
- Feed the Bear. A super fab alphabet activity where you feed the bear.
- Footprint Teddy. A super keepsake art project.
- Teddy Bear Pop-up Card. perfect for teddy bear fans birthdays.
- Paddington Bear crafts and Activites. Well he is everyones favorite bear!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Build-A-Bear Workshop. I received compensation in exchange for my post; however, all opinions stated are my own.