Look the handle comes off so fast I couldn’t catch it on camera!
Back in July as part of the Tefal Innovators project I was invited to London to take a look at the new Tefal products that were going to be hitting our shelves. This is where I was introduced to the Tefal Optigrill (which we now use regularly) and also where I had a need, want, must have moment.
Let me introduce to you TEFAL Ingenio, which is a set of pans which I am hoping will revolutionise my kitchen. I am currently waiting to buy a full set and once I do I will let you know how I get on with them. But first let me tell you why I really must have these pans.
They have a detachable handle
- This turns a pan in to a cake tin
- This turn the pan in an oven dish
- This turns the pan in to a serving dish
- This makes them easier to store
- This makes them harder to knock off the cooker
- Refrigerator to hon to oven to table
- They have glass lids and plastic lids so you can store things in them
Titanium non-stick coating is extremely resistant and can be used with metal utensils (except whisks and knives)
- Thermo-Spot heat indicator let’s you know when pan has reached optimal cooking temperature
Dishwasher and oven safe
The real benefit for me is that this pan set would mean that I could clear clutter from my kitchen. I would not need tupperware, cake tins, pyrex and oven dishes. I would even get rid of my steamer and collender if I bought the steamer and draining attachment.
The Tefal Innovation Panelists
Disclosure: I was invited expenses paid to a blogger day in London and received a couple of Ingenio pans