There are lots of people out there that think they can not craft. That want to make and create, both on their own and with their children and Ella at PurpleMum has asked for help, as she feels that she can not craft with her children. So I was more than happy and between us we have decided to start the Crap Crafter Challenge #crapcrafter. Each month I am going to send a little package of things to Ella and do a post of activities that she can do on her own and with her children. Ella will then do a post letting us see how she got on. We will have a linky on each of the posts for anyone that wants to join in and will be using the hast tag crapcrafter This month we are focusing on Valentines and heart crafts. Nice and easy things that can be done when you are short of time.
- Buy a cheap plastic table cloth to make clean up easier.
- If you have a fear of glitter then get to Poundland and get some glitter glue, they do them in pots so you can plain them on rather than just shake the glitter over glue.
- Remember when you are crafting with children do not have a need for perfection, let them do there own thing and have their own outcome.
- Paper plates are great for using as paint palate
- Have a bowl of soapy water near or the sink full and doors open to it to make clean up easier.
I have lots of other simple and easy valentine crafts pinned on my Valentine Pinterest Board So whether you are a good crafter or someone who is a reluctant crafter, we would love for you to join in and see your valentine crafts.
If you are going to join in then please grab the #crapcrafter button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.muminthemadhouse.com/2013/01/14/the-crap-crafter-challenge-crapcrafter/" title="#Crapcrafter"><img src="https://www.muminthemadhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/crap-crafter-copy.jpg" alt="#Crapcrafter" style="border:none;" /></a></div>