In homage to the very nice Its a small world after all, I have decided to do a short list of things I have learnt this week
- That Mini’s current favorite animal is a fox
- That Maxi loves crab meat
- That neither of the boys are ready to ride their bikes without stabilisers
- That the roofing company appointed by the Insurance company still haven’t got the parts to fix the conservatory
- That 1 in 6 under 16s in the UK do not have breakfast
- That there is definitely something about a full moon that makes the minis go madder than usual.
- That MadDad is my rock
- That life goes on…..
This was the men in my life looking at the lunar phases on my iphone
So what have you learned this week?