We long time I’m Bored Jar users and I wouldn’t be without one. With the summer holidays coming now is the perfect time to put together yours and we have an amazing selection of summer activities that are perfect for your bored jars.
Make a Bored Jar
You can really use any jar or container that you have in the house. I used a kilner jar that we had in the kitchen and cut out some paper to make a label and also a tag to make it all pretty!
Print this year’s summer activity list (with over 150 activities)
Click to download this year’s Ultimate bored jar in PDF format
Previous years Activity lists
So rather than hunt down all my previous posts, I wanted to share with the previous lists, just click on the image and you will be taken to the post.
Great Summer Activities from around the Web
- I adore this post from Science Sports with 50 summer science activities
- 50 Creative activities for Babies from Fun at home with kids
- 50 Thrifty ideas for the summer holidays from Family Budgeting
- 80 Low cost or no cost summer activities from A Thrifty Mum
- 50 family fun activities for less than a fiver by me!
- Printable summer checklist by East Coast Mommy
- Summer fun activity calender by Life, Craft Eat
- 100 Ideas for your summer bucket list Creative family fun
- 50 Summer activities for kids by Itsy Bitsy Fun
- 101 summer activities for kids by 7 on a shoestring
- 32 scavenger hunts to do with kids by Hands on as we grow
- 200 Ideas for your summer bucket list Creative family fun
- 50 Simple kids outdoor activities No time for flash cards
- 50 Activities for the summer from Kids Activity Blog
- 80 ideas for your bored jar from Cass at Diary of a Frugal Family
- Printable summer bucket list by Building blocks and Acorns
- 70 summer fun family day ideas by Family days tried and tested
We printed our activities this year on vivid card 220 gsm.