Our weekend in Instagram. Youn would never have guessed it was March, we have had a weekend of all seasons in one day!
- Visit to the park after school with Frugal Family
- Rainbow as photographed in the car
- Maxi puzzling in the restaurant
- Collecting a repaired loco from the model railway
- Mini with a milkshake as we celebrated fab parents evening
- R2D”2 as drawn by Maxi
- Me as drawn by Maxi, he loves me as I cook nice food and give great bedtime cuddles.
- LEGO on a snowy day
- The snow on Sunday afternoon.
That rainbow picture us amazing! I’ve got a thing for rainbows… they always fill me with hope 🙂
And that R2D2 should go straight into a frame!!! Love it!
We had so much fun at the park with you all – Johnny can’t stop talking about how far Mini jumped lol
Hi Jen, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments. Your blog is fantastic, what a find! Great collection of photos. We also saw a huge, vivid rainbow on Saturday afternoon – i so wished I had my camera with me at the time!
What a great weekend. I am loving R2D2 that’s fab x