We have behaved like tourists in our own backyard this weekend. We have released the feel of sun on our faces.
- Early morning fun with cushions and pillows
- Going up the cliff on the funicular
- Jack Daniels and Flat Frank (helping with the toothache)
- A fab buy from the Love of Vintage fair
- Fish, chips and tartar sauce on the seafront.
- A day by the shore
- Ice creams (not for me, see earlier note about toothache)
- Tea and cake
- A jumping praying mantis
What did you do this weekend?
Your weekend sounds like a lot of family fun, just as we like them too 🙂
Ours was spent visiting grand parents and great grand parents which was very lovely too. Hope your week is good x
What a fab weekend you had. Love the pictures and hope the tooth gets better soon xx
Lovely images, Jen. Looks like great fun. We went to the tram museum in Crich, then we had IJ’s birthday of course. More about the trams later!
Good old fashioned British fun! The best kind!