As all parents know sleep really is the holy grail of parenting, whether it is you not getting enough or encouraging the kids to go to bed and sleep or to stay in bed longer. So I am delighted to be teaming up with Otty for this fabulous giveaway for an Otty mattress and two pillows worth £600. We have an Otty mattress (well Maxi does), so I can testify just how fabulous it is and how amazing this giveaway is.
Who Are Otty?
OTTY is an innovative mattress concept which mixes all the key ingredients for the perfect night’s sleep: comfort, support and temperature control. Luxurious memory foam adapts to your ideal sleeping posture, whilst cooling and Airflow technology prevents its high insulation from overheating the bed which has in the past been an issue with memory foam mattresses.
All OTTY mattresses are designed and engineered in the UK, with their head office based out of Leeds. the long lifespan of the mattresses means they can offer an amazing 10-year guarantee and a 100-night trial.
About the Otty Mattress
- The OTTY Cool Blue Gel technology helps to regulate body temperature, resulting in a better nights sleep. Luxurious Reflex Foam relieves pressure and adjusts to your ideal sleeping posture.
2,000 encapsulated Pocket Springs offer optimal support for the joints and back and help eliminate motion transfer, allowing you and your partner to sleep undisturbed.
- The high-density foam creates a sturdy base for the mattress, ensuring longevity and preventing dips and sagging.
- OTTY mattresses feature an airflow system that helps to further regulate body temperature by letting air circulate through all areas of the mattress, removing excess heat. The high-strength foam sides offer edge-to-edge support and add up to 25% sleeping area.
- The removable and washable cover is hypo-allergenic, which keeps the mattress feeling fresh and is perfect for anyone with dust or skin allergies.
- Each mattress comes with a 100-night trial and a ten-year guarantee.
Is it as good as the hype?
Well, we Maxi has been using his Otty mattress and pillow since May and he is not the typical teenager when it comes to sleep. He is a lark and a lie in for him used to be 6.30am! The rest of us already have memory foam mattresses and love them, so the time had come to introduce him to one.
One of the great things about a memory foam mattress that its construction can reduce the development of pressure points on growing bodies without letting them overheat. The Otty also comes with a removable and washable cover for any accidental spills from drinks taken to bed (please tell me I am not the only one who finds crockery in their teens room).
This mattresses medium-level firmness is versatile and accommodates most sleepers and positions, which is especially ideal for teens, whose bodies, needs, and preferences change over time.
As for the pillows, as had to buy extra and we all have one now!
Win a Double Mattress and Two Pillows from Otty worth £600
So if you’d like to win this incredible prize and improve the quality of your sleep, here’s how you enter. Simply follow the instructions in the gleam below; it’s simple and straightforward. Firstly, I’d love you to leave a comment on the blog – take a look below to answer the question. Then, for extra chances to win you can come and find both me and OTTY on social media and give us some follows. We’d love to tell you more about us over there too.
Why a Memory Foam Mattress is Perfect for a Teenager
The construction of memory foam mattresses can reduce the development of pressure points on growing bodies without letting them overheat.
They have a removable and washable cover for any accidental spills from drinks taken to bed.
Their firmness is versatile and accommodates most sleepers and positions, which is especially ideal for teens, whose bodies, needs, and preferences change over time.
They often come with a 100-day money back guarantee.