To help celebrate the launch of the Arctic Home campaign, Mum in the Mad House has teamed up with Coca-Cola and WWF to offer three lucky readers the chance to win an exclusive Arctic Home gift pack, which includes a beautiful fleece blanket, stylish white hooded jumper and much more!
Arctic Home is a partnership between Coca-Cola and WWF working to protect the home of the polar bear by raising awareness and funds, so polar bear mums continue to have a safe place to give birth and raise their cubs.
On Saturday 6th September, hundreds of WWF supporters from across the UK joined forces to create an incredible piece of live art to raise awareness of the desperate plight facing polar bears in the Arctic, you can see the great picture featured above!
Arctic Home is now calling for people to visit www.arctichome.co.uk to learn more about the struggle faced by polar bear families, share their support and make a donation. This year across Europe Coca-Cola will match all donations made to the campaign up to up to €1million.
To be in with a chance of winning an Arctic Home gift pack, simply answer this question:
Where do polar bears live?
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is until Friday 3rd October 2014
- Three readers will win 1x Arctic Home gift pack which includes 1x polar bear fleece blanket, 1x polar bear soft toy and 1x white hooded jumper in small, medium or large (subject to availability)
- Prizes will be distributed to the winners within a week of the close of the competition
- Only one entry per person
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The decision is independently supervised and the winner will be drawn from all correctly answered entries and informed via email or phone
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into