According to a recent survey commissioned by Febreze, a bad smell tops Brits’ list of turn offs when getting into someone’s car. I know that I hate a smelly car, but with two boys and a dog it can be hard to make sure my car smells clean when there is football kit in the boots and a dog on the backseat!
Febreze wants to make sure summer family road trips run as smoothly (and as freshly) as possible. To do this, Febreze has created a #drivehappy Kit.
I have a #drivehappy Kit to giveaway, which includes (Please note that some prizes may vary, for example the travel pillow and travel games may be subject to change)
- Febreze CAR Vent Clip to ensure your car smells fresh.
- A backseat organiser to keep your car neat and tidy.
- A £50 supermarket voucher to stock up on travel essentials (snacks, tissues, etc.)
- A CD of top driving songs you can car-aoke to on your road trip.
- A travel pillow so you can catch some much needed Zzz’s.
- A universal car charger to keep you connected on the go.
- Travel sized games to entertain you and the kids on the journey.
The Febreze #drivehappy Kit was inspired the official Febreze Road Trip! This summer, three members of the British public have been handpicked to embark on a European road trip. Throughout the trip the drivers will have to perform a series of unexpected challenges which will cause a bit of a stink! After they perform a smelly challenge their car will be ‘Febreezed’.
They’ll then pick up surprise passengers who will have an opinion on the air freshness in the car. These passenger approvals will dictate the next part of the journey for the driver. If they approve, the drivers will get a totally fresh experience, if not they will pay a stinky price! The road trip started last weekend at the Goodwood festival of speed. You can follow the road trip and all of its episodes on the Febreze Youtube channel.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is watch the video above and leave me a comment below to let me know which of the Febreze celebrities hands the drivers their challenge envelope at the end? You can also get additional entries using the rafflecopter entry: