People who know me will attest to the fact that I adore shoes. BC (Before Children ) they were my main vice and I swear that I used to look at shoes and they would talk to me! I still have most of the shoes I had because I was always told to take good care of them. In fact my parents were huge advocates of buying good shoes and looking after them and taught me that a cobbler is a shoe lovers friend.
As my life has changes, so has my choice of shoes, long gone are the heels and smart work shoes to be replaced with flats, converse and boots. Now we have a puppy to walk I have had to add wellies in to the equation too.
So when Daniels Footwear asked me to share my wishlist I jumped at the chance:
- Hunter Black Sandhrst Carlyle Wellies – £125. Perfect for walking the dog and they appeal to my quirky side
- Camper Black 46630 Blues Women’s Flat Knee Boots – £145. I have campers that are 12 years old and still look as good as new. I adore these classic and stylish flat boots. The perfect addition for my wardrobe
- Ash Black Leather TITAN Women’s Ankle Biker Boot – £275. I love this update to the classic biker boot.
- Ash Silver Virgon Women’s Leather Trainer – £115. As someone who practically lives in converse I adore this style of trainer and silver is just cool for the festive season..
- UGG® Black Grey Scuffette Womens Slipper – £70. I adore slippers as we have wooden floors and these are so comfortable. I am lusting after a pair and have popped them on my christmas list.