Mini was in the smallest room upstairs, but with him getting older, we wanted to give him a larger room, especially as he had asked for a desk, but we didn’t want to decorate or go to much expense. Now Mini is obsessed with London, all things to do with our nations capital. So he wanted a London themes and with the Olympics coming this year, we thought it was the perfect time to update is things.
Three of the walls in the room a very pale grey and one a sightly darker shade. We reused his bed (originally from Ikea), his curtains, wardrobe and drawers.
I have to admit I have had great fun sourcing items for his room and we are really pleased with the finished result.
- Bedding – Next Iconic London Bed Set, £18 (supplied free)
- London Skyline Decal, £15
- Cable and Cotton ball lights, £35
- Alice Tait London Maps, £21.50 each
- 3 London Wall Canvasses, Next, £8 (supplied free)
- Next Team GB return of the games cushion, £12 (supplied free)
- London Magnets, Claire Illustrates, Etsy, £5 per pair
- Tube station Rug, Tesco Direct, £30
- Tube lampshade, Transport for London Shop, £12.50
- London Tins, Dotcom Giftshop, £9.99
- London Popup book, Jennie Maizels
- Union Jack Bean Bag, TK Maxx, £25
We decided not to stick to one company to provide the style as we want it to be able to grow with Mini, It is his birthday in June and he has already asked for a London Bus and Taxi too!