As you know we are currently on holiday enjoying all the unusually wonderful English weather and all that Butlins has to offer.
So it is perfect timing to do a holiday clothes for boys update. One of the things I hate is for my boys to look like the rest of the children on the holiday park, si I tend to shop around for their clothes. I am not a fan of slogans or sludgy colours. With one children that is just “noise with muck on” things need to be versatile and washable.
K and Co Online have a fab range of boy’s clothes. They are great quality and are not worn by everyone, which means my boys stand out from the crowd.
S0 what makes good holiday clothing:
- They need to be multipurpose, think long line swimming shorts that can double as shorts during the day.
- We love trousers that can be rolled up to make shorts or have zip off parts
- bright tea shirts mean that your children will stand out from the crowd
- Longsleved shirts look great worn open over a teashirt instead of a hoodie or cardigan and can also be worn to smarten up trousers for the evening.
- Reversible clothes are perfect for muck monsters
- Clothes that do not crease make packing so much easier too
- We love really funky and bright shorts too. People always comment on how cool my dudes look.
- If you are going funky with the shorts or trousers stick to a plain top
- I swear by ribbed tshirts, they last for years as they grow with them!
K&Co have a sale on outdoor toys and summer furniture, and as we are off to France in three weeks with Thomson Alfresco I am going to check out toys so we have things to keep the boys occupied.
What are your top tips for holiday clothes?
Really love those star shorts!
I love those starry shorts, so cool! x
Pingback: boy clothes | Ａｎｄｙ Ｂｏｎｎｅｔ