Buttons make a great craft material and these 20 adorable button crafts for kids are a great way of recycling them. There is something magical about Buttons. I remember spending hours when I was young with my Mum’s button tin. I used to sort them and play with them and just love looking at them, wondering where they had come from. Lots of them wee her mums before her.
I now have my Mum’s collection of buttons and often add to it. My boys have spent hours in the past playing with them and we use them regularly for crafting.
One of the favorite things we made was our apple button canvas which made a great teachers gift and you could also do it on a card. If you have some precious buttons then why not turn them in to a button bracelet.
20 More Adorable Button Crafts for Kids
- Starfish Ocean Craft For Kids That’s Cute As A Button from alittlepinchofperfect.com
- Button Tree: A Beautiful Canvas Project Full Of Vibrant Colors from craftsbyamanda.com
- Simple Button Fish Craft For Kids from iheartcraftythings.com
- Ladybug Button Art Craft from easypeasyandfun.com
- Easy Button Heart Craft For Kids from carrieelle.com
- Monster Buttons from persialou.com
- Easy Summer Button Craft & Free Printable from acultivatednest.com
- Kids Craft: Button Art from simplydesigning.porch.com
- DIY Owl Button Craft from aspectacledowl.com
- Button Stick Tree Craft For Kids from hellowonderful.co
- Button Flowers Canvas from easypeasyandfun.com
- DIY Wall Art Using Buttons (with Printable Template) from makeanddocrew.com
- DIY Burlap Button Flower Garden Wall Art from artsycraftsymom.com
- How To Make A Button Necklace from ohohblog.com
- Snazzy Jazzy Button Bracelets from kidscraftroom.com
- Candy Corn Button Art from repeatcrafterme.com
- Preschool Craft: Felt Button Flower Magnets from kidsactivitiesblog.com
- Button Pumpkin Craft from sugarbeecrafts.com
- Button Owl Art from repeatcrafterme.com
- Button Caterpillar Craft from divinelifestyle.com